A reliable indoor cell phone signal is a must for today’s connected lifestyle, in fact according to the Life Uninterrupted Survey, commissioned by zBoost and conducted by Harris Poll in August 2014, 69 percent of smartphone owners who use data have experienced service problems including slow data, poor signal reception or dead zones in their home and/or dropped calls or dead zone on the go. Wilson Electronics (www.wilsonelectronics.com), manufacturer of North America’s top-selling line of cellular signal boosters and zBoost (www.zboost.com), a leading provider of consumer cell phone signal booster kits, showcased today the Wilson Electronics and zBoost line of cell phone boosters at MobileFocus at CTIA Super Mobility in Las Vegas.
Wilson Electronics (www.wilsonelectronics.com), manufacturer of North America’s top-selling line of cellular signal boosters and zBoost (www.zboost.com), a leading provider of consumer cell phone signal booster kits, showcased today the companies’ line of cell phone boosters at Pepcom’s MobileFocus at CTIA Super Mobility in Las Vegas.
“The Life Uninterrupted Survey revealed something we all knew: a reliable indoor cell phone signal is a must for today’s connected lifestyle,” said Jonathan Bacon, director of marketing at Wilson Electronics. “The explosive growth and adoption of 4G LTE technology by consumers using smartphones and tablets is driving our move towards true Connected Living. With the vast majority of smartphone owners experiencing service problems, a reliable indoor cell phone signal is an essential tool for making Connected Living a reality. At Wilson Electronics and zBoost we’re dedicated to developing the highest quality, best value and most affordable signal booster solutions on the market to keep consumers connected.”
Connected Living – At Home and on the Go
From heading outside to standing by a window to remaining in one room, the Life Uninterrupted Survey also found that 62 percent of mobile phone users have done “something special” to attempt to improve signal reception to make or receive a cell phone call indoors. In addition, the survey found that 50 percent of smartphone owners who use data have experienced slow transmission of data on their mobile phones. The zBoost and Wilson Electronics cellular signal boosters keep consumers connected with solutions to boost both voice and data indoors.
- A cellular signal booster designed for multiple rooms
- Compatible with all mobile phones and devices for voice, text and 4G LTE data on all U.S. carrier networks
- Reduces dropped calls and enhances data rates for multiple cellular devices, simultaneously
Wilson Electronics DB Pro 4G™
- A cellular signal booster designed for a whole home
- Works with all carriers and all cellular devices
- Amplifies weak cellular signals to provide a reliable voice and data signal, including 4G LTE
The connected life also extends outside of the home with consumers relying on their mobile phones on the go. The survey found that 50 percent of mobile phone owners say their mobile phone allows them to be more productive in their vehicles. Both zBoost and Wilson Electronics offer cell phone signal boosters designed to keep consumers connected while on the go.
- Boosts the signal for a single user in a vehicle
- Reduces dropped calls and dead zonesfor more complete cellular coverage
- Cradle offers the user “hands-free” operation
Wilson Electronics Mobile Maxx 3G™
- Boosts voice & 3G signal for all carriers
- Boosts the signal for multiple users in a vehicle, simultaneously
- Extends the range a user can connect on a call by up to 60% over alternative booster solutions